Feb. 10 – Lector Training 12:30 – 1:30 pm in the Sanctuary.
- how to read a passae of scripture for meaning
- public speaking/reading techniques (diction, projection, breathing)
- how to determine where to breathe and pause (phrasing, pacing)
- how to lead a congregation in responsive readings, standing. . .
- how to use microphones effectively
Feb. 23 – Special 2019 General Conference 10:00 am Live Streaming at http://www.neumc.org/GC2019.
Feb. 24 – Guest Speaker: Meredith Batley, Exec. Director for Knox County Health Clinic, Rockland, ME
Mar. 6 – Time TBA – Ash Wednesday Service
Mar. 13 – 6:45 pm – Choir Rehearsals Resume